Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beginning Post

a. One the most important things that I have heard about the Graduation Project is that the project is the most important part of 12th grade. I say that because it is one of the things that determine if you graduate or not. I did not know any of the people that just recently graduated last year.



b. Well, one of the main things that I want to discuss in my graduation project is one of the careers that I want to persue. That career is electric maintenance. Now if you are curious electric maintenance would involve working with house electricity, and even working on poles. My other interest was automotive engineering. The only problem with that was I needed to go to college if I wanted to contine in that career. But, when thinking about it and talking with my father I started to notice that I am really not a college person. So what I plan to do is maybe go to Triangle Tech and start on Electric Maintenance there.

c. My concern with this graduation project is thinking about how I am going to do this starting from the beginning. But because Mrs. Suvedo gave us the steps that we can take to help us wiith the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment