Friday, September 4, 2009

Senior Project

At the moment I am now working on adding more detail to my outline. Mrs. Suvedo explained to me that my outline was good and that everything was laid out correctly...she just said that more information was needed. So what I am doing now is adding more info that I recently recieved, which gave me about 8 - 10 victims that faced Police Brutality in Pittsburgh.

The thing with me was that I really didnt do much research earlier on Pittsburgh because it was pretty rare to hear about any Police Brutality going on. But Mrs. Suvedo was right...you have to do research on your area because people are going to ask questions.

ON TO THE LITERATURE REVIEW WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. 9/21/2009
    -finished outline
    -finished notes
    -starting lit review
    -finished rubric rewrite
    -interviewed Detective Herman Robinson
    GOALS
    -footage for documentary
    -first draft lit review
    -ideas for documentary

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9/30/2009
    -wrote 7 pages of lit review
    -downloaded 10 videos for documentary
    GOALS
    -edit YouTube footage
    -G20 footage? Bike girl? Police trap?
    -finish first lit review draft
    -outline/storyboard documentary scenes
    -who is the documentary for?

    ReplyDelete